Have you been looking for a resource packed with ideas for how to help kids play and have fun, while also learning along the way?
Then I hope you are just as EXCITED as me about my new book!
I have teamed up with 94 incredible kid bloggers and therapists (yes, NINETY-FOUR!) to create the ultimate kids activities book, a resource like none other. It’s a book we hope will help kids and families both now and for years to come! This post contains affiliate links (see my full disclosure here).
Learn with Play: 150+ Activities for Year-round Fun & Learning is packed with a wide variety of hands-on play activities for kids ranging from infancy through Kindergarten. The pool of authors includes experienced parents, educators, therapists, and other child development specialists, which means this book brings a well-rounded mix of activities for play and learning unlike any other.
Take a look at the topics included in Learn with Play:
- Fine Motor Skills
- DIY Toys
- Play Recipes
- Busy Bags
- Imaginative Play
- Color Learning
- Life Skills
- Organization of Play/Learning Spaces
Who is Learn with Play good for?
- Early childhood educators
- Pediatric therapists (OT, PT, Speech, Psych, ABA, MFT, and more!)
- Daycare centers
- Babysitters, nannies, or others who care for children during the day
- Anyone looking for an organized collection of holiday-themed activities
- Anyone looking for hands-on activities to help kids have fun and not be bored!
Learn with Play is available digitally as well as in print form — buy it in whatever version is best for you!
- E-book – Each activity page includes two links at the bottom of the page to show you additional creative ideas or helpful information written by that page’s author.
- Kindle – Each activity page includes two links at the bottom of the page to show you additional creative ideas or helpful information written by that page’s author.
- Print Version – Age ranges for each activity are noted in a color-coded circle on the outer edge of each activity page, making it easy for you to locate activities for specific age ranges at-a-glance. The author’s blog URL is also included at the bottom of each activity page so you can explore and learn more from that particular author.
Personally, I have purchased print version to keep both at home as well as at my pediatric therapy clinic so my colleagues and I can easily access and share a seemingly never-ending supply of ideas for activities that support fine motor, sensory, and speech-language skills through arts, crafts, and PLAY!
Here’s a sneak peek of the book!
For the first week of release (July 7-14, 2015), we are offering a $5 discount on the e-book only! Get your copy now before it jumps back to its regular price!
Once you have purchased your copy of this book, please be sure to leave a comment on Amazon and then share how you like it in the comments section below this post here on my blog! And be on the lookout for more posts related to our new book as #learnwithplay starts to pop up all over social media. I hope you love it!
Join the newsletter!
Want more handy tips & tricks to help the kids in your life?
Subscribe to Mama OT so you can receive updates about new posts, helpful tidbits & a look at what's going on behind the scenes.