Did you know Mama OT is on Pinterest?
In case you’re not familiar, Pinterest is a virtual pinboard that allows you to save and organize things you find on the internet. It’s the perfect resource for finding, saving, and organizing ideas that you’ll want to refer back to later…especially all the great kid-friendly ideas that are out there.
I have put together various Pinterest pinboards that you may want to follow so you have access to all the fun, therapeutic, kid-friendly ideas I find from week to week. I occasionally add new boards based on new resources I come across, so be sure to check back here often!
All of the pinboards listed below can be found by clicking HERE.
1. The Therapist in Me
2. Sensory Play Ideas
3. Multisensory Writing Activities
4. Fine Motor at School
5. Gross Motor Learning Activities for School
6. Sensory Integration Activities for School
7. Speech and Language Development
8. Handprint/Footprint Art
9. Pregnancy stuff
11. Mommy stuff
12. Valentine’s Day activities for kids
13. Summer Fun
14. Halloween activities for kids
15. Thanksgiving activities for kids
16. Christmas activities for kids
1. Early Childhood (by The Specialists)
2. Kid Blogger Network Activities & Crafts
3. Pediatric/School-Based OT/PT Blog Posts
4. Kids Sensory Activities
6. Autism Parents on Pinterest
7. Educational Blogs and Blog Posts