Did you know Mama OT is on Pinterest?
In case you’re not familiar, Pinterest is a virtual pinboard that allows you to save and organize things you find on the internet. It’s the perfect resource for finding, saving, and organizing ideas that you’ll want to refer back to later…especially all the great kid-friendly ideas that are out there.
I have put together various Pinterest pinboards that you may want to follow so you have access to all the fun, therapeutic, kid-friendly ideas I find from week to week. I occasionally add new boards based on new resources I come across, so be sure to check back here often!
1. The Therapist in Me
2. Sensory Play Ideas
3. Speech and Language Development
4. Handprint/Footprint Art
5. Pregnancy stuff
7. Mommy stuff
8. Valentine’s Day activities for kids
9. Halloween activities for kids
10. Thanksgiving activities for kids
11. Christmas activities for kids
1. Early Childhood (by The Specialists)
2. Kid Blogger Network Activities & Crafts
3. Kids Sensory Activities
5. Autism Parents on Pinterest
6. Educational Blogs and Blog Posts
7. Free Printables
8. Kids Group Board