The holidays are just around the corner, and I bet you’re busy trying to think of gift ideas that will also encourage baby’s development! Well, look no further. Below is a list of ten great gift ideas for babies from birth-12 months. Of course, there are tons of great toys out there, and babies span such a wide range of what they enjoy in their first year. So don’t fee obligated to only stick to this list…I just hope it’s a good starting point for generating gift ideas. You can also check out this post for more ideas about toys that will encourage babies’ development.
1. Baby gym- Ideal for newborns to sitters and crawlers.
2. Play tunnel- New space for crawlers and walkers to explore.
3. Sophie the Giraffe- Amazing for teething, especially molars.
6. Spinning suction toy- Great for high chair or stroller.
9. Rolling drum- Ideal for sitters, crawlers, and beyond.
10. Baby push toy- Fun way to practice sitting, standing, and cruising.
*Many of the links in this post to recommended products are affiliate links. That means if you click them and wind up purchasing the product not only will you get a great product your child will love, you’ll also be helping Mama OT pay back her grad school loans!